I still can remember part of her name. Well, let me just called her as N. My parents sent me to the one of kindergarten nearby our house. A bus will fetched me, while me and my mother usually will wait in front of the gate. The kindergarten has so many pupils, come from many races, Malay, Chinese, Indians, and so others.
N and I was in the same classes there. I remembered that she was sitting in front of the class while i was placed at the back. The one thing that make me had a feeling towards her is her face was so cute (comparing other girls at that class at that time) and she has a white snowy skin. Wow, looks like my taste has never changed till now, like a snowy white skin girl ;P. One more things that i can still pictured clearly in my head is, she always put a ribbon on top of her head, just like this one:
She never missed to do that, until we both finish our study period in that kindergarten. I was so crazy about her at that time ;p. I even drew her picture in my book, complete with our kindergarten uniform, her ribbon and also her bag. At the bottom of the picture, i wrote like this:
Me
Read: Me is my name and Her is N's name
And without any fear and guilty, i ran to my mom and show my masterpiece. What is her reaction? She don't like my doing. She asked me to delete it. She even said, what will happen if my father found it out. With a broken heart, i took my small knife and start to slit the book page, until all are gone.
Then i never met her again, till now. I hope she will always be happy. And i bet, she will never know at all (at least till this moment) that i ever had a feeling to her!!! ;P
Post a Comment